Elevated Learning Academy is the only educational institution in Alberta to offer an accreditations with TWO educational bodies:
- Elevated Learning Academy – A Provincially licensed and designated vocational college in Alberta.
- American Council on Exercise – The largest, non-profit, certification body for fitness professionals world-wide.
What we offer
- Integrate CPR/AED training and certification into the program, so that you don’t have to spend additional time and money getting it elsewhere
- Assist with practicum placements by linking you with interested employers
- Supply all students with gym memberships to various clubs around the city
- Have a functional learning environment where the weights and machines are in the same room as the classroom space, to allow for easy demonstrations and hands-on practice
- Utilize only qualified, educated and experienced fitness professionals as our educators who can speak from their own experience in the industry
- Integrate sales, marketing, and business development skills into the curriculum
- Studies take place at ELA’s dynamic learning facility as well as at various fitness clubs around the city
- Connect our students with potential employers upon completion of the program
- Bring numerous industry presenters into the classroom to share their experience and network with our students
- Believe in an interactive learning environment and keep our class sizes small (up to 20 people)