You are invited to become a member of Canada’s only all-inclusive membership and regulatory body, dedicated to connecting, supporting, and promoting nutrition professionals.
As an Elevated Learning Academy Alumni, you have the opportunity to be a part of a community of professionals, all striving for the same purpose – the improvement of Canadians’ health through Nutrition.
The Canadian Council on Nutrition is a registered, not-for-profit organization that aims to bring Nutrition professionals together for a common purpose – a regulated standard of quality, ethics and safety among Canadian Nutrition professionals.
Benefits to Membership
• Membership Certificate
• Members-Only online portal
• Subscription to a monthly CCN newsletter
• Linked professional profile on CCN website
• Networking with other CCN members and nutrition practitioners
• Discounted malpractice insurance
To learn more about CCN and membership requirements, visit their website today.