Elevated Learning Academy is registered as a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). Our Designated Learning Institution number is O112565603857.
Both of our programs, Personal Fitness Trainer Diploma and the Applied Nutrition Science, are authorized to receive foreign nationals on a study permit. When applying for your study permit, please ensure to include our DLI number on your application form along with our Acceptance letter.
To verify Elevated Learning Academy’s DLI number on the CIC website, click here.
How to Apply
Step 1: Select the program you intend to study
- Personal Fitness Trainer Diploma
- Applied Nutrition Science Diploma
Step 2: Download and Complete the application forms
Step 3: Submit application along with fee
- The application forms and documents must be mailed or emailed to Elevated Learning Academy’s Calgary address at least 30 days prior to the program’s start date
- Along with sending of the application form and documents, students must pay the application fee (non-refundable) of $75 for it to be reviewed. Payments can be made using one of the following options:
- Over the phone using Visa or MasterCard
- In person using Visa, MasterCard, cash, debit, cheque, money order
- Email money transfer with the password “international”.
Email address: email@example.com
- Mailing of a personal cheque, certified cheque, or money order (do not send cash through mail) to Elevated Learning Academy’s Calgary address, payable to “Elevated Learning Academy Inc.”
Elevated Learning Academy
305 – 4014 MacLeod Tr SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 2R7
Step 4: Receive confirmation of receipt of application and take Scholastic Level Exam
- On receiving the application form and payment, Elevated Learning Academy will send applicants a confirmation email and provide the log-in information for a competency test to measure their level of English language, numeracy and problem solving skills. The test will be a Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam (SLE)
- The SLE is a requirement for all students who do not have a Canadian High School Diploma
- Students are encouraged to prepare for the test by reviewing online samples such as http://www.platt.edu/downloads/pcsd_sle.pdf or by visiting the Wonderlic Test Prep website.